Please take detailed notes as you attend the school choice event. Describe carefully
- the setting of the event – what do you see? What information is available to attendees?
- who is there – what appears to be the breakdown by race, gender, how are people dressed? how are they interacting with each other?
- What questions are asked? (About school amenities or school necessities?) What things are unsaid?
- What does this event tell you about school choice in Hartford and New Haven?
- How do you feel being in this space? What questions do you have?